1. To provide formal recognition for significant achievements in the domain of art curation as a feminist practice
2. To provide a framework of peer recognition and support for practitioners of feminist art curation
3. To provide opportunities for the investigation of, and reflection upon, relevant professional practices and developments related to feminist curating
The fCU constitution:
1. The fCU will invite new members who have been nominated and seconded by existing members
2. Membership may be held either in full or in honoraria
3. In due course, there will be a small annual membership fee to defray the administrative costs of the fCU
4. A meeting of the membership to elect officials and approve a program will be held every two or three years, in conjunction with a major art event
5. The officials shall be an Executive Director, Director of Programs, and a Director of Communications, who will have responsibility for recording the membership and collecting dues; communicating with members; planning an annual workshop; and organizing the periodic meetings of members.
6. Members in good standing will undertake to promote the aims of the organization, in their professional activities.